Boobs or something like that Page 3

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 20th December 2015, 6:12 PM GMT

I bought a brand new bra from eBay this morning. I hope that it fits.

Let's hope you haven't made a boob.

I have two large serving spoons (solid silver!) I can warm up to help you slip into it.

Quote: Loopey @ 20th December 2015, 7:17 PM GMT

Let's hope you haven't made a boob.

Let's hope not!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th December 2015, 7:20 PM GMT

I have two large serving spoons (solid silver!) I can warm up to help you slip into it.

What concerns me most HGT is exactly *where* you're planning to warm them up?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 20th December 2015, 8:34 PM GMT

What concerns me most HGT is exactly *where* you're planning to warm them up?

Down the front of me trousers of course - clean pants on two weeks ago! Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th December 2015, 9:04 PM GMT

Down the front of me trousers of course - clean pants on two weeks ago! Angry

With 'Sunday' embroidered on the front.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 20th December 2015, 9:13 PM GMT

With 'Sunday' embroidered on the front.

No! Do you think I am made of money? But they are and do have a December label in the waist band.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th December 2015, 9:17 PM GMT

No! Do you think I am made of money? But they are and do have a December label in the waist band.

Not 'St Michael'?

C&A.

Quote: zooo @ 20th December 2015, 9:27 PM GMT

C&A.

Mr Byrite
Dunn and Co

C&A.

Laughing out loud That reminds me of a very rude joke as to how the initials came about for that company.

C&A.

So you know which way round to wear them.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th December 2015, 11:34 PM GMT

Nearly - when the company first started they were renowned for the supply of very brief knickers, but women were not sure which way around to wear them, so they got the suppliers to stitch a C at the front and an A at the back.

Quote: Chappers @ 20th December 2015, 11:34 PM GMT

That's what I was thinking of too, I only thought that it pertained to women though, but no, of course not Lovey

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st December 2015, 7:20 AM GMT

Nearly - when the company first started they were renowned for the supply of very brief knickers, but women were not sure which way around to wear them, so they got the suppliers to stitch a C at the front and an A at the back.

I think that C&A still exist as a clothes retailer in Europe? I used to lurrrvvvee them back in the 90s though: approximately 82% of my entire wardrobe bore the 'Clockhouse' label. Sigh. I weighed about 9st 4lbs then too.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st December 2015, 7:20 AM GMT

I think that C&A still exist as a clothes retailer in Europe? I used to lurrrvvvee them back in the 90s though: approximately 82% of my entire wardrobe bore the 'Clockhouse' label. Sigh. I weighed about 9st 4lbs then too.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 21st December 2015, 8:24 AM GMT

I still have a jumper I bought from there with my wages from my Saturday job. I still love it.

Clockhouse!! I forgot about them. Half my sister's clothes (that I stole) were Clockhouse.