Anyone live in Cambridge? Page 2

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2015, 11:28 AM GMT

>_< That's another one I can't membership to. :(

You're telling me!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 13th March 2015, 1:38 PM GMT

You're telling me!

I know where I'm not wanted Teary

Quote: Loopey @ 13th March 2015, 11:51 AM GMT

Me neither, it was a ploy to see if anyone admits to it. We could set up one of our own Herc, perhaps in the barn at the bottom of the field. We could dance round the Fergie chanting BCG quotes.
;)

Or on Shingle Street Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2015, 3:40 PM GMT

I know where I'm not wanted Teary

Or on Shingle Street Whistling nnocently

I think you know something about Shingle Street that I don't. I'll meet you at the Martello Tower on the twelvty of Jumay at midnight. We'll be able to see each other in the dark because of all the carrots we crunch.

Quote: Loopey @ 13th March 2015, 5:14 PM GMT

I think you know something about Shingle Street that I don't. I'll meet you at the Martello Tower on the twelvty of Jumay at midnight. We'll be able to see each other in the dark because of all the carrots we crunch.

Ooo ar bor. 'As where thu Jumbly Man do live.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2015, 6:42 PM GMT

Ooo ar bor. 'As where thu Jumbly Man do live.

This is England.

Unfortunately the establishment - or is it now a circus? - has left it.

If the media follows those girls any further, it too might as well be in the Middle East. :(

Quote: lulubella @ 10th March 2015, 6:22 PM GMT

Wave I am looking for people who love going to see stand-up comedy in Cambridge. Wave

Can't really help with this but be sure to check out http://www.custardcomedy.co.uk/ who run a few brilliant nights in the Cambridge area.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ 14th March 2015, 10:18 AM GMT

Can't really help with this but be sure to check out http://www.custardcomedy.co.uk/ who run a few brilliant nights in the Cambridge area.

I love the thought of people looking for comedy in Cambridge being covered in (virtual) custard. Egg or Mr Bird's recipe?

Probably an idea for Rag Week. Faggers and Jocasta are probably planning it right now?

Quote: Ben @ 12th March 2015, 2:14 PM GMT

I don't live that far from Cambridge. Only ever been to The Junction for comedy. Actually, I tell a lie, I may have seen Richard Herring at the Corn Exchange as well.

ahhh we should meet up then
Wave

Well I'm in Cambridge on Saturday, but purely for drinking!

Have one for me Wave ????????????????

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 12th March 2015, 4:20 PM GMT

Students?

No ????