Anyone live in Cambridge?

Wave I am looking for people who love going to see stand-up comedy in Cambridge. Wave

Hercules lives in East Anglia, which is kind of in the same geographic region, but watch out - Mrs HGT has a big broom. Doug hails from Norwich and I think he's got use of his uncle's Ford Sierra every other Wednesday between the hours of eight and ten fifteen.

Seriously though - welcome! Maybe it's worth having a look around the 'performance' threads as you'll undoubtedly see a few newbies starting out on the circuit who'll be happy to include you in a few gigs if that's your kind of thing?

Sooty is in reality a Cambridge divinity don. He might be open to persuasion.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th March 2015, 5:33 PM GMT

Hercules lives in East Anglia, which is kind of in the same geographic region, but watch out - Mrs HGT has a big broom. Doug hails from Norwich and I think he's got use of his uncle's Ford Sierra every other Wednesday between the hours of eight and ten fifteen.

Yeah, but not Cambridgeshire

I live in cambridgeshire

You live lost forever in the crystal canyons of your mind George.

I don't live that far from Cambridge. Only ever been to The Junction for comedy. Actually, I tell a lie, I may have seen Richard Herring at the Corn Exchange as well.

Seems a number of us live in East Anglia :)

Quote: lulubella @ 10th March 2015, 6:22 PM GMT

Wave I am looking for people who love going to see stand-up comedy in Cambridge. Wave

Students?

I thought that you all lived 'in the land of the north and south folk'. Is there a BCG commune up there or something?

Of course, Frosty Boy also lived in Cambridgeshire...

Til he melted?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 12th March 2015, 5:15 PM GMT

I thought that you all lived 'in the land of the north and south folk'. Is there a BCG commune up there or something?

Clique ;)

Quote: Loopey @ 13th March 2015, 10:15 AM GMT

Clique ;)

>_< That's another one I can't membership to. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th March 2015, 11:28 AM GMT

>_< That's another one I can't membership to. :(

Me neither, it was a ploy to see if anyone admits to it. We could set up one of our own Herc, perhaps in the barn at the bottom of the field. We could dance round the Fergie chanting BCG quotes.
;)