Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 3 Page 12

Quote: zooo @ 31st March 2014, 5:18 PM BST

I once saw Stewart Lee in a shop whilst I was holding a jug, and said something stupid which he laughed at.

Was it a Toby jug which Adrian Chiles had recently filled with a warm liquid?

Laughing out loud

Another fantastic episode

Not the funniest maybe, but very enjoyable

I've definitely heard the 'did you shit yourself at work?" bit before though!

I think that was the funniest for me.

I had to Google Ratko Mladic though.

He's made reference to looking like Him before

And Terry Christian!

Ha, he does look like a more attractive Terry Christian. Don't really see much Ratko similarity though!

No I don't get that either....

Very enjoyable last episode, although the satire one remains the best, for me. Two things leapt out:

1) The first half was essentially very straight stand-up, about very general relationship type things, that could have been written by quite a lot of people (although pretty strong). I think the character of a "normal" stand-up who gets cut off from everyday life by having children and goes a bit funny is one that Lee has explored before.

2) One of the ales he drank was called Noel's Chemical Effluence - that's this series' reference to The Fall ticked off, then. Cool

Quote: zooo @ 5th April 2014, 10:49 PM BST

I think that was the funniest for me.

Same here, really enjoyed this one.

I found this one the least funny of the lot. It just seemed a bit dull. :( For me, the Context and Satire episodes were the best.

Very funny. Particularly liked the callbacks sprinkled throughout and his "Mock the Week twats" outburst.

Quote: Ben @ 6th April 2014, 9:59 PM BST

Very funny. Particularly liked the callbacks sprinkled throughout and his "Mock the Week twats" outburst.

Faber and f**king Faber! :D

Most excellent. I was in tears when they were at the end though -- that was the funniest bit!

Dan

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th April 2014, 10:47 PM BST

Another fantastic episode

Not the funniest maybe, but very enjoyable

I've definitely heard the 'did you shit yourself at work?" bit before though!

It's from Carpet Remnant World.

Loved the music video with Lee in, at the end of the last episode. That bit of music ended Carpet Remnant World, too, didn't it? The video reminded me of the one that ended one episode in the earlier series, the one in which he spoke of being at university with Dave Cameron and the Bullingdon Club.