What are you watching on TV? Page 2,013

Literally? That's a bit harsh.

Quote: zooo @ 26th April 2015, 10:57 PM BST

Literally? That's a bit harsh.

It could never be too harsh.

Stacey Dooley? Is she real? Incisive investigative journalism? I wasn't watching properly and thought t was Bianca from Eastenders.

Quote: zooo @ 26th April 2015, 10:51 PM BST

It cannot be ignored!

Am now watching The Impossible. A Ewan McGregor film about the Boxing Day tsunami. It is uber depressing.

I didn't get past the first half hour of screaming and crying.

Item on the local Anglia TV news tonight from Newmarket on breeding thoroughbred horses and apparently, so they were saying, artificial insemination is not allowed for these animals so the one they were featuring was having to be flown over to Australia at a cost of £15,000 plus expenses.

I'm sure the horse looked to the camera and said "Thank f**k for that"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th April 2015, 7:10 PM BST

Item on the local Anglia TV news tonight from Newmarket on breeding thoroughbred horses and apparently, so they were saying, artificial insemination is not allowed for these animals so the one they were featuring was having to be flown over to Australia at a cost of £15,000 plus expenses.

I think it did too.
Laughing out loud
What a load of utter tripe on TV tonight. Think I might take up knitting.

Jack Dee's Election HelpDesk - very much on form.

Jack:- "The SNP say that they are going to get rid of all weapons of mass destruction..........so that's 3 old clapped out nuclear missiles and 28 million deep fat fryers" Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th April 2015, 7:10 PM BST

As a follow up to that.......BBC Look East had virtually the same report on last night, but showing the now horny mare being lead into a stable where there was a "teaser" stallion in a closed off adjacent stable, presumably to get her more excited by the smell of the "teaser" before the thoroughbred stallion was brought in to "cover" her (give her one).

So that poor "teaser" had to stand there with presumably an erection down to the ground while his mate got all the pleasure - no fair! How cruel Angry

Peter Kay's car share

It's total bollox

Watched the WRI World War 2 thing. How I wish the pilchards had fully poisoned that bastard.

Quote: keewik @ 3rd May 2015, 10:18 PM BST

Watched the WRI World War 2 thing. How I wish the pilchards had fully poisoned that bastard.

Who? WRI?

Women's Institute, or whatever.

This Paxman/Mitchell thing.

Mitchell just said "f**k".

The election programme based in Scotland. There are 3 main bastards whom I want to see lose their seats. You'll all hear my jubilant yells if it happens.

Did anyone see that doctor showing how to check for breast cancer by demonstrating on a real woman on yesterday's This Morning ?