What are you watching on TV? Page 1,914

Question Time again - it's from Scotland again - talking about Scottish Independence again - with all the same arguments again. It's like watching a war re-enactment.

I'm looking forward to this magic Land of the Scots that will be created - more services, more money, no austerity, lower tax and loads of free stuff. I'm not sure how they're going to do it, but they've promised it, so it must be true.

'This Week' - discussion on sexual harassment.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 23rd January 2014, 10:55 PM GMT

I'm looking forward to this magic Land of the Scots that will be created - more services, more money, no austerity, lower tax and loads of free stuff. I'm not sure how they're going to do it, but they've promised it, so it must be true.

Legalise heroin and make a fortune off all the smackheads?

Quote: keewik @ 23rd January 2014, 11:56 PM GMT

'This Week' - discussion on sexual harassment.

*gooses Keewik*

Whistling nnocently Pirate

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th January 2014, 8:39 PM GMT

*gooses Keewik*

Whistling nnocently Pirate

* slaps lofty and shouts 'f**k off!'* I'm no shrinking violet .
Actually I more or less did that in the GU Men's Union years ago, except I didn't swear then. The culprit quickly slunk into the crowd. Maybe today's young women want to get themselves fired up a bit more.

Adam Buxton is on fire! Laughing out loud

what channel

Channel 4 - 8 Out of 10 Cats Countdown

Q.I.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 24th January 2014, 9:36 PM GMT

Adam Buxton is on fire! Laughing out loud

Loved it. Bring back Bug!

Quote: Nil Putters @ 24th January 2014, 10:09 PM GMT

Loved it. Bring back Bug!

I think a few people missed it, hopefully they'll put that clip on You Tube so no one has to sit through the rest of the cack.

Q.I. highlights...

Reminds me of how unfunny and annoying Phil Jupitus and Johnny Vegas are in the Q.I. context.

Dad's Army

and Morecambe & Wise after that.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th January 2014, 8:03 PM GMT

Dad's Army