Drinks Page 17

Lovely evening for all.

Especially Bills magic hat which imbued cool upon all who wore it.

Also lovely to see Harridan who once and for all proved she was not 2 men in a woman suit called; Harry and Dan.

And good to see only me and Badge didn't go boozing into the small hours.

i have no gig the venue was sold

Home now,
lovely meet,
hic!

Glad you all had fun. Merry Saturday!

Nice to meet you guys - it was a very peculiar experience!

Really?

I thought we were conventional. And Ellie's siamese twin kept quiet...for once.

I just wish you'd told me about the trouserless dress-code before I arrived.

For the last time there was no trouserless dress code

You just wondered into the Gents and wouldn't leave.

Laughing out loud

>You just wondered into the Gents and wouldn't leave.

SootyJ's Freudian slip is showing again.

Thanks to super lovely L.E. for suggesting drinks and looking super pretty for our date!
Was marvellous meeting Harridan and seeing Harridan's chin, and lovely meeting Kevin Murphy too, not that he'll read this.
Always a joy to see everyone else, and huge sorry again to Badge for accidentally hitting him quite hard! He looked very, very dapper, although none of us can match Billwill's jumpers :)

Great to see you guys! Whoop.

I wasn't feeling too great the next day and very glad I left when I did... trouserless?? Despicable.

Yo. Bumping with a week to go. Friday 13th April, Bree Louise Euston, from 7pm.

Ten confirmed, seven maybes

Although Bree Louise was packed when we went there last Friday so if anyone can think of somewhere we might be able to sit that would be most excellent, but unlikely on a *fingers crossed* sunny Friday evening

Count me in for the 13th.

Would it be advisable to ring the Bree Louise and book a table in advance...or is that complete madness?

You're already counted in for 13th. The list does not make mistakes.

Called pub and reserved table from 7- will be the big table indoors by the bar. Reserved under my name so if you don't know it and are nervous about getting there first and sitting at wrong table, pm me. Otherwise we'll put a BCG sign somewhere, do you still have one knocking around Billwill?

Rob is still a possibly maybe at the moment. He is waaaay too rock 'n' roll to commit.