Drinks Page 16

Nah - I'm not getting there till 6.15pm - that's 2 glasses of wine... I can fit more in!

I may well be able to make the 13th April now as I'm gigging near Waterloo (the station, not the battlefield in Belgium) that evening.

Quote: Harridan @ March 29 2012, 10:28 AM BST

I'd be up for it, but I don't finish until 8pm, so by the time I got there you'd both probably be ready to go home!

Pah and pah young Harridan! L.E. and I aren't wussy drinkers, we shall fully expect to see you there

Quote: Tony Cowards @ March 29 2012, 11:13 AM BST

I may well be able to make the 13th April now as I'm gigging near Waterloo (the station, not the battlefield in Belgium) that evening.

:)

Quote: AJGO @ March 29 2012, 11:36 AM BST

Pah and pah young Harridan! L.E. and I aren't wussy drinkers, we shall fully expect to see you there

Ha! Well you can expect me at around 9ish (need time to change out of drool-covered work clothes...) and so that I can recognise you I'd like you to be wearing that hat (preferably I'd like you to be wearing an owl with that hat on, but I'll settle...) and L.E. will need to carry a banana Milliband-style.

Can't wear a Winter hat in Spring! Will probably be wearing black shorts, black flats although maybe flat black boots, and white and blue floral print top. So if you see anyone wearing that, make friends with them anyway cos they sound like they've got great taste :D

:) All nice and civilised!

No Northeners interested in Manchester central?.... Console

It never pays to meet your heroes.

As the london one is a t euston I could do both

Quote: Will Cam @ March 29 2012, 10:29 PM BST

It never pays to meet your heroes.

Or Sootyj without your rape alarm.

As the london one is a t euston I could do both

Quote: Will Cam @ March 29 2012, 10:44 PM BST

Or Sootyj without your rape alarm.

You don't need the alarm you just need to ask

Quote: sootyj @ March 29 2012, 11:03 PM BST

You don't need the alarm you just need to ask

I'm wearing a flowery summer dress and black tights.

Want to look special for my date with AJGO

:D :$

We sound very sartorially coordinated. Are you wearing heels?

Quote: L.E. @ March 30 2012, 10:43 AM BST

Want to look special for my date with AJGO

You filthy, dirty, disgusting lezzers.

Shame I'm going to miss all the fish wife action, but hopefully see you rug munchers on the 13th.

Have a drink for me tonight (and on the 13th) I will hopefully be in the land of nod when you all meet up, as it will be around 3am my time. At least I will be if the neighbours don't decide to start partying around then like they did last night.