8 Out of 10 Cats Page 5

You clearly haven't watched Popworld.

Maybe she just needs Alex Zane to carry the show and make her look good?

Anyone noticed that Alexa Chung is attractive in an ugly sort of way?

I find her attractive in an attractive sort of way. Of course that is my personal taste. I also find Amy Winehouse attractive in an ugly sort of way.

Quote: Walker @ July 6, 2007, 8:45 PM

I also find Amy Winehouse attractive in an ugly sort of way.

I'm just quoting that, 'cos at some point you'll sober up and try to edit it out. ;)

But seriously though, Chung really just looks plain odd to me. Like she's really not healthy at all. But like you said, it's all personal tastes, so heyho.

Quote: Walker @ July 6, 2007, 8:45 PM

I find her attractive in an attractive sort of way. Of course that is my personal taste. I also find Amy Winehouse attractive in an ugly sort of way.

I'd have a ride on 'er.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ July 7, 2007, 12:06 PM

I'd have a ride on 'er.

She does seem to have a certain horsiness! You'd make a good pair.

I watched 8 o o 10 c last night for the first time and thought it was pretty disappointing, a hackneyed 'a few comedians and other guests on a panel trying very hard to be funny and not really succeeding' kind of a show... not great TV at all.

Perhaps I was unlucky and it was a particularly tired show? Or maybe it's ready for a revamp?

Jimmy Carr? Hackneyed? Never Laughing out loud

No Jimmy Carr isn't hackneyed, I meant the format of the show is hackneyed.

Jimmy did well to try to make a decent show out of an old hackneyed format but even he was struggling. I noticed that the two panels did a lot of laughing at their own jokes too which is often a bad sign...

Hey sorry if it's your favourite show m8!

It takes all sorts! :)

My above post was meant to be sarcastic. 8otc is definately not my favorite show by a long way, its just ahead of the Diana Concert Sick

Two weeks in the row in his opening monologue hes made the same fat joke and does the same 'pretending to be fat' mime. Now thats what I call hackneyed.

As for the laughing at their own jokes I think its mainly because of the editing and as you say they aren't that funny. Although I like Sean Lock alot.

Yeah, I think the individual performers on it are obviously funny people (well, not the tennis player, except maybe when he's playing tennis!) but the show just didn't seem to be "there" somehow.

I think with these shows the main guy/gal (Jimmy in this case) has to have a really good script and then you have to get the right 'contestants' mix to get the 'magic'... whatever that is!

Nice to meet you anyway, I am new on here!!!

Either that or I have been on here 5 years and just make the annual post!

:)

I think you were unlucky to watch that one. It had supremely crap guests. The only one with the funny was Sean Lock.

Why does Trisha keep getting invited on these shows?
She must have a fantastic agent.

Ye she kept trying to analyse people annoying but if i remember correctly she did crack one gd joke to sean i think she said are you on the birth certificate that cracked me up. i want them to do an episode with just comics on there i think it would be pretty damn good. Ed byrne needs to be on more of these shows.

Hello Frankie btw, welcome to the BSG

Quote: ajp29 @ July 6, 2007, 8:03 PM

Anyone noticed that Alexa Chung is attractive in an ugly sort of way?

what