8 Out of 10 Cats Page 3

Quote: Walker @ June 19, 2007, 5:59 PM

Which i don't get, Jason atleast makes jokes. Peter Kay just says "Have you ever noticed..." followed by something along the lines of "tables are made out of wood!" and everyone laughs. I hate Kay as much as the next guy, put to call someone a poor man's Peter Kay is like calling someone a poor man's hobo.

Amen brother!

Thing to remember about Peter Kay is that he is a populist comedian. He found a way of appealing to the masses and went for it. It does therefore mean that most 'comedy nerds' (of which I am one) hate him because he's not a 'proper' comedian.

Manford is a 'proper' comedian and tells some damn fine jokes/stories. Give him time to bed into the role and just remember back to when he guested on Dave's team last series and slammed Piers Morgan into touch!

It's all personal. Whenever I hear the words 'rooster' or 'Bill' I collapse in...

I don't like the new picture round. That is my only complaint of this new series.

Jason is the new team captain because they needed someone else Northern to repalce Spikey. It's good we are represented, but why are they always from Bolton?

Make Johny Vegas a host or a captain or something everytime hes on that show I'm in stitches... I'm also laugh a lot as well

Quote: paul watson @ June 24, 2007, 8:21 PM

Make Johny Vegas a host or a captain or something everytime hes on that show I'm in stitches... I'm also laugh a lot as well

I don't know if Vegas would work as a captain. He's a damn fine guest though. Maybe he could be Manford's permnament guest ala Shooting Stars

I can't believe I missed something with Alexa Chung on it :(

She said literally not one word.

Quote: Retinend @ July 2, 2007, 8:13 PM

I can't believe I missed something with Alexa Chung on it :(

I saw her on the Ben Elton thing and thought she was awful. However I saw her the other day in her own environment on Sunday morning TV and she seemed OK.

Quote: zooo @ July 2, 2007, 8:42 PM

Suits me.

Oh dear.

Quote: Retinend @ July 3, 2007, 11:14 AM

Suits me.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Aaron @ July 3, 2007, 11:27 PM

Laughing out loud

She's the Fearne Cotton of ITV. No one knows how she got the job, but somewhere there is an alter and a shepherd who recognises his goats' collar.

Quote: zooo @ July 2, 2007, 8:42 PM

That's a funny thing to say!

Quote: Ed Parnell @ July 4, 2007, 12:24 AM

She's the Fearne Cotton of ITV.

I really hope that you're not implying that Fearne Cotton is attractive. I mean, each to their own, but there's a line, surely?

Quote: Aaron @ July 4, 2007, 7:09 AM

I really hope that you're not implying that Fearne Cotton is attractive. I mean, each to their own, but there's a line, surely?

I think they were implying that she's a useless insincere waste of space - not that I've got anything against her - or want to have anything against her - pathetic tattooed trollope! (that's not libelous is it?)