General, General Thread Page 2,698

Bleedin' hell !

http://www.upvines.net/he-noticed-a-public-piano-then-he-blew-the-whole-train-station-away-you-gotta-see-this/#

Brilliant.

Thats StPancras station, there's 3 free to play pianos.

Amazingly they haven't been vandalised, people don't dick around with them and usually there's some talented playing real music on them.

Restores your faith in humans

Classic exchange in The Bell @ Trysull tonight.

A bloke opens the lounge door and shouts 'Anyone in here got a Lamborghini ?

To which comes the reply 'What colour is it?'

I wish I could play the piano, sing or dance. I just want to be one big show off.

Quote: Ben @ 17th May 2014, 9:34 AM BST

I wish I could play the piano, sing or dance. I just want to be one big show off.

Join a drama club. They're usually so desperate for members they'll take anybody.

Quote: keewik @ 17th May 2014, 2:16 PM BST

Join a drama club. They're usually so desperate for members they'll take anybody.

I have no talent for any of the activities I mentioned. I want to be good, so that I can show off rather than just being an attention seeker.

Hypnotic....

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th May 2014, 7:10 PM BST

Hypnotic....

I think we should get gangs of cats rounded up to watch this as a training video.

http://news.distractify.com/people/amazing/after-126-separate-photos-scientists-have-captured-this-incredibly-tall-tree-in-a-single-image/?v=1 Now this is a f**king tree.

Watching the finale of Psychoville. "She's on holiday in Cornwall" meta joke made me laugh more than it deserved.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread! :$

Just read how much the main cast of Big Bang Theory suposedly earn per episode. Then I worked out how many years it would take me to earn that much....realise these things are often over estimated but think I'm in the wrong job.

Are all TV adverts brain-numbing, irritating shite? Discuss.

Yes, sadly.

Very sad to hear of the death of Maya Angelou. A truly remarkable woman.

Hi I have just joined,i have many random ideas of funny short sketches,ideal for little Britain,where do I begin sharing these ideas?