General, General Thread Page 2,371

I can't believe all the people saying "Yay, I love Gary Glitter" on the site. Makes me feel uneasy when I think of the little girls he has abused. How would they view him if he assaulted their little sisters or daughters?

It is rather odd. But then he's only RTing the nice Tweets. Imagine how many horrible ones he's getting!

The dog has my foot hostage and is sleeping with my big toe in his mouth.

Is it possible to like his music but dislike him?

Only, Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis, to name two off the top of my head, committed sexual offences.

Although, in the great scheme of things, nowhere near as bad as GG.

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 20 2012, 12:44 AM GMT

Definitely.
Well, theoretically. :)

Is it bad if it's the other way round?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 20 2012, 12:46 AM GMT

Is it bad if it's the other way round?

"Depends whether you like Adam Faith and what your politics are."

Only, Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis, to name two off the top of my head, committed sexual offences.

Although, in the great scheme of things, nowhere near as bad as GG.

I had a professional contact who was a decent witty bloke who I interacted with regularly over 10 years (not socially). About 18 months ago he was arrested out of the blue for historical sex offences against family members from about 15 years before. He was remanded in prison but got bail and threw himself off a bridge.

When his name is mentioned in passing now, I think of him as the person I knew before he was arrested.

:( OH dear, depression for being repressed= overt activity of the worst kind.

Quote: dellas @ January 20 2012, 11:42 AM GMT

:( OH dear, depression for being repressed= overt activity of the worst kind.

? In English please....

Will, people have depression for many reasons, they don't talk explain it to anyone, then it becomes 'chronic' and can lead to violence and suicide, I knew such a person. I didn't mean to sound flippant, He is in a wheelchair after the awful suicide attempt. :|

Sorry Dellas but what I meant was, which post did your original comment refer to?

:) Your one 'I had a professional contact ..

Quote: Will Cam @ January 20 2012, 9:34 AM GMT

About 18 months ago he was arrested out of the blue for historical sex offences against family members.

Is his name Caligula?