Peep Show - Series 7 Page 9

I also loved the 'Wonder if its an appropriate moment to introduce Kenneth to the party?',...hilarious!

Is it just me, or are there more "sitcom" elements in this series so far? Friday's episode with Super Hans running to Windsor, Super Hans turning up at the end with a lump of wood, the positive almost happy ending. And in the first episode Mark escaping the birth of his kid was done with a lot of "cut to" scenes, something you'd get in a more traditional sitcom...

And I should just add that's not a citicism. As I'm enjoying this series immensely.

I still like it, but I'm worried about the trend towards more happy endings. Suffering is funnier than happiness.

Super Hans with the wood made me laugh lots :D

Maybe the happy endings are just lulling us into a false sense of security and everything will turn to shit in the last few episodes.

First two episodes - mediocre. Third episode very good. Third episode by Blackwell. First two by Bain/Armstrong. What am I saying? Just the facts.

Can't say I noticed this upswing in the third episode that several people have mentioned, I've thought all three have been of a similar good standard.

Did any BCGers ever get involved in the upcoming Peep documentary? Since they came here trawling for fans to take part?

Quote: Badge @ December 14 2010, 12:47 AM GMT

First two episodes - mediocre. Third episode very good. Third episode by Blackwell. First two by Bain/Armstrong. What am I saying? Just the facts.

My answer to that is that Simon Blackwell only has to write one episode per series (presumably still storylined by the lead writers), whereas Bain & Armstrong have to write five. This does not detract from the quality of Blackwell's script, it's just that he can afford to put all his comedy eggs in one basket, as it were...

At least two more series of Peep to come; nice!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000427/peep_show_series_8_and_9/

We haven't seen Johnson yet this series have we?

Nope.
Or much of the baby, or mum of baby. (Can't do names.)

Sophie?