Peep Show - Series 7 Page 20

Re-watched the Christmas episode recently and it really is an excellent 30 minutes of comedy. Mark's dad really lives up to the image painted by earlier descriptions as a harsh, bullying, pompous c**t. My favourite line of his was "put a muzzle on your woman Mark" I also liked it when they're playing charades and it's Mark's go, his Dad's 'guesses' are hilarious: "Milk?, Bruno?, Brokeback Mountain?". Great stuff!

Why was I not alerted to the 'Peep Show is sexist' guff in this thread sooner?! Some of the most ridiculous crap I've ever read, A+

I'm not sure about the new blurb. "Sitcom starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb as a pair of socially dysfunctional flatmates with nothing else in common". Would it sound better without the "else"?

And at the end of this series they went their separate way, didn't they? So they might not even be flatmates in the next series.

Quote: chipolata @ March 9 2012, 11:08 PM GMT

I'm not sure about the new blurb. "Sitcom starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb as a pair of socially dysfunctional flatmates with nothing else in common".

Except that they are members of a TV comedy double act?

Anyone read anything regarding series 8? I know series 8 & 9 have been commissioned, but haven't found anything regarding when series 8 might be. Have Bain and Armstrong starting writing it yet?

Quote: DougWonnacott @ April 25 2012, 2:43 PM BST

Anyone read anything regarding series 8? I know series 8 & 9 have been commissioned, but haven't found anything regarding when series 8 might be. Have Bain and Armstrong starting writing it yet?

Pretty sure I read one of them say recently that it would air at some point later this year.

A click through on any of the links on this page to the Peep Show guide will furnish you with that information, Doug.

Quote: Aaron @ April 25 2012, 3:21 PM BST

A click through on any of the links on this page to the Peep Show guide will furnish you with that information, Doug.

Thanks Matthew and Aaron.

Yep. Looked at the page earlier and blatently didn't read it properly. Just had another look, it's right there at the top of the page 'New series in late 2012'. I feel silly now!