Star Wars Page 5

Brilliant!

3 new Star Wars movies? Errr

Love the R2D2 cossie, might get one for our wedding anniversary next month, well he'll be wearing the wookie outfit as usual.

As for 3 more Star Wars movies, I say 'No!', I'll still watch them, but I know I won't enjoy them as much as the originals.

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 23 2010, 11:51 PM BST

As for 3 more Star Wars movies, I say 'No!', I'll still watch them, but I know I won't enjoy them as much as the originals.

Agreed. :)

Quote: AngieBaby @ October 23 2010, 11:51 PM BST

Love the R2D2 cossie, might get one for our wedding anniversary next month, well he'll be wearing the wookie outfit as usual.

That could be you and him in your avatar. :D

I enjoyed the three original Star Wars movies when I was younger, but when I watch them now they seem a bit shit. The new three were awful and if they do any more, I imagine they'll be terrible too. George Lucas really is clueless.

George Lucas and the studio are business people. Three new star wars films will make money - even if they are a bit shit.

I'm a star wars generation boy - but the new films were such a let down.

Quote: bigfella @ October 25 2010, 10:28 AM BST

George Lucas and the studio are business people. Three new star wars films will make money - even if they are a bit shit.

Having said that, the new Star Wars films didn't do as well as people had hoped they would. I remember when the first came out in 1999 The Matrix wiped the floor with it, both at the box office and in critical acclaim.

And because of Lucas continually raping the Star Wars corpse, I don't think the Star Wars franchise is held in as much esteem as say the Star Trek one.

Quote: chipolata @ October 25 2010, 10:25 AM BST

I enjoyed the three original Star Wars movies when I was younger, but when I watch them now they seem a bit shit.

Loved them as a kid, had all the toys, can't stand to watch them now.

WTF?

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 16 2010, 7:41 PM GMT

WTF?

Nooooo! That was quite shocking Nil, I'm all shook up.

Is that a FU2 spoiler? If so, you're lucky I didn't watch it. Did see the title though.

They've killed a pretend person. Teary

They'll be after you next don, oh no wait you are a real person.

*blows kiss*

So what does everyone think of Lucas's tinkering for the Blu-ray release? I think he's gone too far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtgtMQwr3Ko&feature=player_embedded

Wow, they are some fugly kittens.