Garth Marenghi's Darkplace Page 2

Yeah I liked the Padre aswell.

"Your the most compassionate man I know, and I know God"

YAAAAIII, another release date: 16.10.2006!
Look here: http://www12.cd-wow.com/detail_results_2.php?product_code=1036022&subcat=region2&affid=11195

Go get it....maybe ;-)

Yup, the release date is now confirmed as the 16th October so just a couple of weeks to go.

I've finally updated our Darkplace area with some new content so do check it out. I've also put some of the information from the press release I've just been sent onto the merchandising page in that area. The good news there is loads of extras!

I'll believe it when I see it!!

If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask Matthew Holness (aka Garth Marenghi) about either Darkplace or Man to Man With Dean Learner (coming soon to C4) do send in your questions. We'll be interviewing him early next week.

See our news stories for the latest on Darkplace related stuff...

Darkplace DVD signing in London next Monday

Man To Man With Dean Learner Details

Padre to Dagless: You're the most sensitive man I know and I know God.

Brilliant.

Tee hee. Embrace the infinite.

"I'm sure we all feel that he exploded too young. But The Lord moves in mysterious ways. Sometimes he'll come in at an angle, sometimes he can hover, and then swoop. Or he can come in from beneath like a worm, or mole. Lord, it's his choice how he chooses to manifest himself..."

I can't believe its been delayed again. Had assumed it was just hitting the shops and was ready to buy it. That's really p****d me off.

Have resisted the urge to search for clips online but don't think I can wait anymore. Will still buy it anyway when it finally comes out.

Ah, no it hasn't been delayed anymore. Serves me right for not reading the thread properly. Is in the shops. Yes!!!

I was going to say...!

And I've bought it today!

Just been watching this on DVD again. Truly great stuff. For me one of the standout comedies of the last decade, with oodles of laugh out loud moments. Scotch Mist is a particular gem, although there's not a weak show amongst them. Heaven knows why they never did another series.

Quote: chipolata @ September 23 2009, 2:35 PM BST

Heaven knows why they never did another series.

I seem to remember hearing that it cost a bomb, or something along those lines.