Things that piss you off Page 875

Speaking of Australians, I'm getting to the point of physically murdering those two Twunts from the Foster's adverts.

The very idea that they can gatecrash a posh party on a yacht and for Holly Valance to have a conversation with them is mind blowingly awful. Maybe it's different in Australia and posh people and celebrities like to mix with TB infected, lice covered, surf bum, white trash wankers who are about as funny as Cat Aids and anal cancer combined.

The irony / tragedy of these adverts is that they are supposed to be funny because Foster's are sponsoring comedy - and in many cases, good comedy.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 23 2012, 12:03 AM GMT

Speaking of Australians, I'm getting to the point of physically murdering those two Twunts from the Foster's adverts.

The very idea that they can gatecrash a posh party on a yacht and for Holly Valance to have a conversation with them is mind blowingly awful. Maybe it's different in Australia and posh people and celebrities like to mix with TB infected, lice covered, surf bum, white trash wankers who are about as funny as Cat Aids and anal cancer combined.

The irony / tragedy of these adverts is that they are supposed to be funny because Foster's are sponsoring comedy - and in many cases, good comedy.

Yes indeed. And the people who wrote the jokes for the comedians on those sponsors ads are amazing and pretty. Especially those who helped do the Vic and Bob ones. The woman (or man) who wrote the best one deserves all the cake in the world and a pony. Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently

I think Fosters and Vic and Bob can also use that person again for any more ads if they are reading this. I'm guessing that person could do with a nice holiday or pretty dress

Quote: Rooface @ February 23 2012, 12:09 AM GMT

Yes indeed. And the people who wrote the jokes for the comedians on those sponsors ads are amazing and pretty. Especially those who helped do the Vic and Bob ones. The woman (or man) who wrote the best one deserves all the cake in the world and a pony. Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently

I think Fosters and Vic and Bob can also use that person again for any more ads if they are reading this. I'm guessing that person could do with a nice holiday or pretty dress

:O

Don't tell me you helped support those tedious Australian comedy parasites? You should have your budgies smuggled.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 23 2012, 12:20 AM GMT

:O

Don't tell me you helped support those tedious Australian comedy parasites? You should have your budgies smuggled.

*Licks finger and counts the money*

Just Vic and Bob. No worries.

Although I would do it if they offered. Hell I would sell YOU to them for the right money and access to the biscuit tin.

Quote: keewik @ February 22 2012, 8:40 PM GMT

just tell me why they do this? It makes no sense.

That upward inflection is generally employed by earnestly dull Australian women in the hope that it will prompt a response from whomever they're speaking to, even if a question has not been asked. It is massively grating on arrival in Australia, but after a while one tends not to notice it?

I hate it when I go to do a poo and the water splashes up and makes my bum wet. I also hate it when I wipe and my finger goes through the tissue. Why is most toilet paper made for the arse of a Care Bear and not real men such as myself?

Ellie is pissed off that the bike accident she had last July has deformed her face so that when she smiles she has a MASSIVE dent in her face.

(big exaggeration)

Quote: Bob Hicks @ February 23 2012, 1:47 AM GMT

I hate it when I go to do a poo and the water splashes up and makes my bum wet. I also hate it when I wipe and my finger goes through the tissue. Why is most toilet paper made for the arse of a Care Bear and not real men such as myself?

Maybe your poos are just to big

Did youe ver think about that?

Quote: Bob Hicks @ February 23 2012, 1:47 AM GMT

Quote: sootyj @ February 23 2012, 12:55 PM GMT

So good, he had to typo it twice! :P

I am really pissed off with Tesco. Everyone that works there is an embryo. A spotty embryo. No one knows where anything is and the prices yo yo like a fooker.
Teary

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 23 2012, 12:03 AM GMT

Maybe it's different in Australia and posh people and celebrities like to mix with TB infected, lice covered, surf bum, white trash wankers who are about as funny as Cat Aids and anal cancer combined.

Dear boy, the celebrities are the dumb scum.

Oh FFS, one of my Facebook friends has named her kid Barnaby - Barnaby?!!

Not only should people be licensed to have children, but they should have baby names assigned if they come up with some ridiculous shit like Oscar or Noah or Barnaby.

Names have power and will shape a childs entire identity and life choices - get it right you thick ass morons.

I knew a Barnaby once.
Just before the Suicide

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ February 23 2012, 10:57 PM GMT

I knew a Barnaby once.
Just before the Suicide

Laughing out loud

He couldn't bear it.

I think Barnaby is quite a nice name!

Better than a sea of a million Johns and Kates, surely?

(Nothing wrong with those names, I just picked two normal ones at random.)