Things that piss you off Page 822

Quote: Timbo @ January 20 2012, 12:30 AM GMT

Canada Geese also muddy up lawns and drop three inch long luminous green turds. See a patch of green in a London park and it is probably not grass...

The sooner we get Boris Island up and running the better. (unless it's going to be like the Island of Dr. Moreau and we end up with loads of blonde haired chimeras with a vast knowledge of classics)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 20 2012, 12:28 AM GMT

Can I add crows to my list of urban animals to cull? Man, these things are scary, loud, aggressive bastards.

Oh we get loads of those as well on the park.
I used to think it was a nice park, but now I fancy getting my Bird Kicking Boots on!

Crows are highly intelligent, one slip up by the human race and they will be in there. It's them or the octopi.

Quote: Lee @ January 20 2012, 12:32 AM GMT

Ready to ponce.

:O

LOL.

Quote: zooo @ January 20 2012, 12:34 AM GMT

:O

Laughing out loud

Canada Geese also muddy up lawns and drop three inch long luminous green turds. See a patch of green in a London park and it is probably not grass...

Oh I recall those. Swans have the same poo. It's like spinach baby food.

I could have told you that!
Had I known it in the first place.

So what have I been nonchalantly chewing all this time to make myself look like a Bumpkin?

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop @ January 20 2012, 12:37 AM GMT

Oh I recall those. Swans have the same poo. It's like spinach baby food.

Is that on the Dulex Colour Chart?

Yes, I've had the kitchen done in Swan shit green and the hallway done in RC's penis wart yellow.

I really didn't want that to be the last post I read before going to bed... :(

If you dream of RC's penis, you'll be the first. :D

Girls! Really !

Errr

*thinks about kittens and bunny rabbits*

All fixed.

So sorry Oldrocker. Did you want to be the first to dream of it?