Things that piss you off Page 1,457

Muslim? What are you on about.

And of course he's a granny shagger, he's a grandad.

Have you been at the port again, Sooty Bear?

He's been to that posh fundamnetalist mosque in Mayfair, he's sat in several prayer sessions, where if you hear said prayers you're a muslim.

So he's a Muslim oh yes he is.

And he said he wants to be defender of the faiths, not defender of the faith.

Quote: sootyj @ 13th April 2014, 8:18 PM BST

he's sat in several prayer sessions, where if you hear said prayers you're a muslim..

I thought you needed to say stuff about Mohammed to be a muslim?

I am going to a friend's synagogue wedding in a couple of weeks..am I about to become a Jew?

nah we've much higher standards, just ask another board member.

but he joined the prayers, its enough.

I suspect when he's king, he'll shoot himself thus handing Al Quaeda a major victory.

I swear to any God that will listen, you royal sycophants are insane bastards. Exterminate! Exterminate!

It's just better than the alternative, now that's a tragic sentiment

Quote: keewik @ 13th April 2014, 10:15 PM BST

I swear to any God that will listen, you royal sycophants are insane bastards. Exterminate! Exterminate!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th April 2014, 7:58 PM BST

But otherwise, they contribute more then they take and impact my life very little.

I'm sure my gushing praise will secure me that much vaunted knighthood I have been hankering for.

keewik = anything less then the call for outright bloody murder of tiny baby George is considered sycophancy. She's tough, but fair, but mad. :S

She wants him for her heathen baby sacrifices, I've seen Macbeth and that's what you get without a royal family to protect you.

Har, har, har! *stirs a cauldron of baby's blood*

Quote: keewik @ 13th April 2014, 10:45 PM BST

Probably the only healthy thing on the Scottish menu.

Oops - http://www.yesscotland.net/answers/would-queen-still-be-head-state-independent-scotland

Quote: keewik @ 13th April 2014, 10:45 PM BST

Hmmm. "Maybe we won't take the baby to see your mother in Scotland, darling. I've always had a funny feeling about her.."

I don't like the suggestion Prince George is "advanced" - as if that somehow proves his suitability for kingship.

He has boring genes. His father is boring and his mother is beyond boring. I would rather be ruled by Harry's kid.

Quote: Jennie @ 13th April 2014, 10:54 PM BST

his mother is beyond boring.

His mother is a total babe. You've seen Fergie and her ginger freak show kids? Kate has given the Windsors some much needed physical attractiveness.

Here's something that makes me think a republic wouldn't be so bad.

The queen made her first, her first mind positive remark about gay people a month ago. Praising the london LGBT advice line.

Now she's headed up the commonwealth, a meaningless rubber stamp. Of which numerous members have vicious and enforced anti gay laws. Could she have made much of a diference, by speaking up for gays doubtful. Might some countries have made some changes maybe.

But being the neutral head of a meaningless, withered rump of empire meant more to her.

It's that kind of thing that makes me think, when someone offers a meaningful alternative I'll vote for it.

Just so long as it isn't yet another bone for career politicians to snarl over.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 13th April 2014, 10:59 PM BST

His mother is a total babe. You've seen Fergie and her ginger freak show kids? Kate has given the Windsors some much needed physical attractiveness.

Diana was hot and she only managed one good looking child (and that may or may not have been with the help of James Hewitt). The Windsor genes always manage to poke their buck toothed, receding hair lined, academically limited head through somewhere.

Kate is inoffensive to pretty on the scale of hotness.

She is only rendered very attractive by the army of people who do that for her every day. Lots of women could obtain those standards if they had someone to perfectly coif their hair every morning.