The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 786

I think they've got about 12 players out injured??

They're all shit anyway, the clubs a joke its a one team town where they all walk round dressed like barcodes.

That's a cruel remark Paddy.
What about:
Newcastle Benfield F.C.
Newcastle Blue Star F.C.
Newcastle United F.C. Reserves and Academy.
Newcastle United W.F.C.
Newcastle University F.C.
North Shields F.C.

That's a lot of Googling at half eight in the morning Stephen , never the less I stand by my rash and harsh statement. Last week the cheeky barstewards were singing 'Feed the Scousers' and Sign on Sign' its bad enough when Lazzards West London mob do it but when its coming from a a place were even the doctors walk round with no top on smoking rollies , it stings.

I don't normally pay too much attention to the Sports Personality of the Year but I'd love Mary Earps to win it this year as she really has got personality.

Burnley FC have to;d Everton fans in advance that they can't hold up pieces of A4 paper up that have the Premier logo and the word corrupt on them. I think it will work in our favor as I doubt the stewards will be ready to try and argue the toss with the 6, 000 travelling fans and if they do it will be on the news as it won;t go down lightly.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 15th December 2023, 10:24 PM

Burnley FC have to;d Everton fans in advance that they can't hold up pieces of A4 paper up that have the Premier logo and the word corrupt on them. I think it will work in our favor as I doubt the stewards will be ready to try and argue the toss with the 6, 000 travelling fans and if they do it will be on the news as it won;t go down lightly.

They've obviously got instructions from the FA or the Premier League. I'm sure Burnley are sympathetic like most true football supporters. I'm not sure how they can stop them bringing them in and once hundreds are holding them it will be difficult to "police".

Big derby game today in my neck of the woods - it's going to be bedlam around Portman Road lunch-time.

Come on you Super Blues and stuff Narch's canary!!

Ipswich Town v Norwich City 12.30

Yeah that's a nice yocal derby that was once a feature of the old 1st division, at least in the 70s/80s. I like both teams as a neutral and would like to see them both back in the top tier, after Leeds of course.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 16th December 2023, 10:05 AM

Yeah that's a nice yocal derby that was once a feature of the old 1st division, at least in the 70s/80s. I like both teams as a neutral and would like to see them both back in the top tier, after Leeds of course.

The Old Farm Derby.

They asked Matt Le Tissier to do the commentary on that game but he wouldn't because he doesn't trust Big Farmer.

Did we really need to see all that on MOTD about the Luton player? It would've been more respectful to have just mentioned it without showing any pictures.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th December 2023, 3:20 PM

The Old Farm Derby.

Cor blass, yu du be roight, bor.

That was some scrappy Villa-Brentford football. Reds and yellows galore, and I expect fines for both teams. But Villa came from behind to win 2-1, so all is right with the world. Now it's time for some other type of football.

Quote: DaButt @ 17th December 2023, 4:24 PM

Now it's time for some other type of football.

Is there any other type of football?