The Weather Page 157

Quote: keewik @ 27th December 2013, 8:19 PM GMT

Well, I'm sick to the teeth of constant gales and rain. Angry

Would prefer that. At least when it's cold you can get warm. So humid tonight, the fan is useless.

Horrendous weather warnings. Hope all you folk in the south are keeping safe.

Due to the almost persistant rain, Scientists have discovered that British people are starting to develop webbed feet and an uncanny ability to breath underwater whilst swimming like Otters, Thats us sorted for a good haul of gold medals at the commonwealth games then.

I've rather enjoyed this temparate winter, sorry for all you people getting flooded

Some strong winds whipping up outside. Probably all be calm in the morning. Or a tree will have smashed through my bedroom.

Massive hailstorm. Sat in my car waiting for it to stop for ages so I could go into the house. Quite spectacular!

Worried about Rab C. As I drove across the Clyde today towards Govan, the river was almost at street level.

According to some websites it is 46c in some parts of the city. The feels like temperature is as high as 51c. Not sure exactly how warm it is where I am -Somewhere between extremely hot and this is ridiculous. Fairly sure I could stick a roast out in the sun and come tea time it'd be cooked. Except it's to hot to eat anything.

Not really a sensible bit of land for northern white folk to colonise, was it. And 250 years later there's still no signs of civilised culture. Apart from yourself, Reds.

This is by far the warmest winter I can remember. No snow, often temperatures over 6C° or 7C°, many sunny days. Great! This must be zooo's nightmare. :D

It's bloody rubbish!

But at least you're happy!

Even the Ducks and Geese down by the river have got fed up with the rain and cleared off, Leaving behind one gloomy looking Heron peering dejectedly but mildly hopeful into the brown murkey depths in fact he looks slightly suicidal poor bugger, Oh well tomorrows another day who knows it might rain just by way of a change *sigh*.

Fairly mild here today. Just praying that things stay mild and there's no snow.

Quote: Ben @ 5th January 2014, 7:05 PM GMT

Fairly mild here today. Just praying that things stay mild and there's no snow.

That.

I thought that Switzerland was permanently covered in a layer of snow?!