The Weather Page 156

I am cowering under the bed at the moment, as I can't take the stress. The milk bottle is currently intact, though.

Have any fallen leaves been disturbed?

So you have actual milk BOTTLES. Amazing.

I hear the wind but I'm trying to ignore it.

Quote: keewik @ 19th December 2013, 12:42 AM GMT

So you have actual milk BOTTLES. Amazing.

I hear the wind but I'm trying to ignore it.

And she'll have a man, paid the minimum wage,getting up at 3am to ensure that she gets her Gold Top.

That's the way it is in Metro City.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 19th December 2013, 12:49 AM GMT

And she'll have a man, paid the minimum wage,getting up at 3am to ensure that she gets her Gold Top.

That's the way it is in Metro City.

Not so here in Muswell Hill; the last time we had any milk delivery service was back in 1989.

A couple of times, in the past month, I've looked at the snow shovel display in Tesco and thought "What if it snows? I'll need a shovel. I should buy one. I really should give into this advertising campaign.", but I've been strong and resisted. So proud of myself.

We'll see how proud you are when you open the door to waist-high snow! :O

As if that ever happens in England. :(:(:(

Quote: Ben @ 19th December 2013, 8:12 PM GMT

A couple of times, in the past month, I've looked at the snow shovel display in Tesco and thought "What if it snows? I'll need a shovel. I should buy one. I really should give into this advertising campaign.", but I've been strong and resisted. So proud of myself.

Exactly. I'm still resisting although I think I'm weakening . . and to the lure of the 10Kg of road salt for £3 (or 15Kg for £5.95 from Waitrose if one prefers a better class of salt).

23c but according to weather site it feels like 26c. Summer nights can bugger off now, would like to sleep.

Well, I'm sick to the teeth of constant gales and rain. Angry

It's been a bit windy here, but nothing terrible.

I cut down my For Sale sign. It was catching the wind so much I thought it was going to pull down the wall it was attached to. Not fun at 2:30am.

He's at it again, Dear.

I can't think of an equally warm winter as this year's.