BCG Celebrity Lookalikes... Page 9

Bah, f**k 'em! Well, not literally. What losers. You there, broadening your horizons, um, stuff.

I've been told Sloth from the Goonies. Charming.

That's where bigheads from.

I've been informed there's a very small similarity, I think it's the big, intelligent eyes.

Quote: sootyj @ December 11 2008, 7:44 PM GMT

I've been informed there's a very small similarity, I think it's the big, intelligent eyes.

We could be long lost brothers.

Nahhhh it's probably due to your Hookah pipe addiction.
p.s. Sloth rules

Plus I had kinky sex with Carrie Fisher and beat up Mark Hamill.

Quote: Curt @ December 11 2008, 7:47 PM GMT

Nahhhh it's probably due to your Hookah pipe addiction.
p.s. Sloth rules

Sloth is cool, just hurts when your kids call you sloth not cos your cool , cos your an ugly c**t.

Quote: sootyj @ December 11 2008, 7:48 PM GMT

Plus I had kinky sex with Carrie Fisher and beat up Mark Hamill.

Laughing out loud who hasn't!

Quote: bighead65 @ December 11 2008, 7:51 PM GMT

Sloth is cool, just hurts when your kids call you sloth not cos your cool , cos your an ugly c**t.

:O Your own children?! Fortunately my dad wouldn't know that movie but if he did..it wouldn't take more than a few seconds before the ass whopping would have came!

I was drunk so I hope it wasn't the other way round.....

When I ring my son Sloth's picture appears on his phone, now that's a compliment.

I used to get told quite a lot that I looked like him (in my late teens when he was popular):

I told my sisters once and they were devastated and appalled because they both fancied him and had posters of him etc!

There is quite a similarity I must admit - though when/if I ever put my pic up here I've really opened myself up for it now!

Laughing out loud

You HAVE to get a picture up of yourself now.

Quote: Moonstone @ December 11 2008, 8:47 PM GMT

I used to get told quite a lot that I looked like him (in my late teens when he was popular):

I told my sisters once and they were devastated and appalled because they both fancied him and had posters of him etc!

There is quite a similarity I must admit - though when/if I ever put my pic up here I've really opened myself up for it now!

If I was that good looking I would put it up, oh yeah I did.

Quote: zooo @ December 11 2008, 8:50 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

You HAVE to get a picture up of yourself now.

Crumbs!! What have I done! Laughing out loud

Quote: bighead65 @ December 11 2008, 8:51 PM GMT

If I was that good looking I would put it up, oh yeah I did.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Curt @ December 11 2008, 3:12 PM GMT

Laughing out loud My friends I hang out with every day always seem insulted that I hang out on this board chatting away with people across the sea all day. Especially if I'm trying to get one more post out before we all go out to party.

Tell them to join in! Or off em.