- BBC Two
- 6 (1 series)
- Reece Shearsmith, Alexander Armstrong, Richard Griffiths, Georgia Mackenzie, Llewella Gideon, Erich Redman, Benedict Wong, Martin Trenaman and more
- Fintan Coyle
- Geoff Posner and Nick Rae
- Geoff Posner, David Tyler and Jed Leventhall
TLC is a surreal sitcom set inside a dysfunctional London NHS hospital named 'South Middlesex'. It follows Dr Laurence Flynn; a neurotic, bumbling, shy junior house surgeon.
Flynn is not very popular with the rest of the staff, thus they see him as an easy target for practical jokes, constant reminding him of his medical and personal troubles and humiliation. With this, Laurence also has to deal with the fact that the staff at South Middlesex aren't exactly what you would call normal. He finds out that his nervy madness is just another face in the crowd of the offbeat hospital.
- First broadcast
- Monday 11th November 2002 at 9:30pm on BBC Two
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 16th December 2002 at 9:30pm on BBC Two