- 3rd December via British Comedy Guide: Broadcast Awards 2022 comedy nominees revealed
- 2019 - 2021
- BBC Two
- 24 (4 series), plus 1 highlights special
- Romesh Ranganathan and Shanthi Ranganathan
- Dominic English, James Farmer, Geoff Norcott, Aiden Spackman, Tom Baker, Sophie Duker, Jake Lambert, Christine Rose and Michael Stranney
- Barbara Wiltshire and Jamie Wiggins
- Mark Barrett, Mia Cross, Monica Long, Tom Baker, Leo Gallagher, Jack Harris, Ross Murray, Ruth Phillips and more
Romesh Ranganathan is the host of this topical comedy show which takes a humorous look at the week's biggest talking points from the news, the country and the internet.
To help Romesh understand what the nation really think on a wide range of topics he will be consulting with his very own focus group, The Ranganation. This rambunctious group of 25 lovable, outspoken and passionate characters represent a real cross-section of modern Britain - so expect to hear from people such as 'cockney geezer', 'vicar's daughter' and Romesh's mum, who is a key member.
Each week he'll also be joined by other comedians and expert guests to get their take on how current news events and themes are affecting modern Britain. Together, they workshop the lighter end of the news spectrum and discuss the stuff that we actually talk about, other than Brexit and Trump.
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Sunday 19th May 2019 at 9pm on BBC Two
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 31st October 2021 at 9pm on BBC Two
- Most recent repeats
- BBC Television Centre - Pilot and part of Series 1
- BBC Elstree Centre - Most of Series 1
- Pinewood Studios - Series 3 and 4