- Panel Show
- Channel 4
- 6 (1 series)
- Mark Dolan, Micky Flanagan, Mark Watson and Simon Greenall
- Tim Allsop, Matthew Crosby, Gary Delaney, Alistair Griggs, Stewart Williams, Giles Boden and Aiden Spackman
- Richard Valentine, Andrew Chaplin, Lucy Forbes and Geraldine Dowd
- Jonno Richards, Laura Clark, Lee Hupfield, Paul Gilheany and Andrew Newman
Part-panel show, part Apprentice style challenge show. Hosted by Mark Dolan, The Mad Bad Ad Show aims to reveal how the advertising world persuades consumers to part with their hard earned cash.
Each week team captains Micky Flanagan and Mark Watson are joined by a famous guest and an ad industry insider to be quizzed about classic ads from the past, present and overseas. The team captains are also challenged to shoot their own adverts with the studio audience voting for the best.
- First broadcast
- Friday 17th February 2012 at 10pm on Channel 4
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 13th April 2012 at 11:35pm on Channel 4
- All previous repeats