The Angina Monologues
Victoria Wood takes to the stage for a night of comedy in support of The British Heart Foundation
- Sky One
- Victoria Wood, Jo Brand, Katy Brand, Roisin Conaty, Julia Davis, Jessica Hynes and Andi Osho
- Geoff Posner
- Martin Dance and Hazel Stroker
A night of comedy hosted by multi BAFTA award winning comedian Victoria Wood as part of a heart health campaign by the British Heart Foundation.
For the first time in nearly 10 years Victoria Wood takes to the stage to lead a night of laughter to help raise awareness of heart disease in women.
Speaking about her involvement in the British Heart Foundation campaign, Victoria said: "Like most women, I thought heart disease was something that only affected men, like nose hair and not washing big dirty pans. We need to spread the word. The Angina Monologues brings together our most fantastically funny women for a night of stand-up, sketches and music. We all need a bit of hearty laughter."
- Production company
- Also known as
- Victoria Wood Presents The Angina Monologues
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 21st December 2010 on Sky One at 9:30pm
- Episode length
- 1 hour
- Last repeat
- Friday 9th March 2012 at 12:00am