- 23rd October: Rhod Gilbert to host Stand Up To Cancer comedy roast
- Channel 4
- Rhod Gilbert, Susan Wokoma, Ellie Taylor, Sara Barron, Thanyia Moore, Bobby Mair, Harriet Kemsley, Fatiha El-Ghorri and more
- Suzi Aplin and Andy Charles Smith
Rhod Gilbert hosts a raucous night of death-defying laughs, bringing together the biggest and brightest names in British comedy for a very special one-off live show in front of an audience who all have a personal connection to cancer. This who's who of British comedy will keep viewers entertained late into the night.
Broadcast live from The Francis Crick Institute, with VT inserts. Susan Wokoma introduces some sections.
Rhod Gilbert sets up the programme.
Adam Hills roasts a fan.
Joe Lycett reads out a letter he's written addressed to cancer.
Stand-up from Laura Smyth.
VT: Part 2 of Gilbert's chat with Davies and Castagnola.
Stand-up from Tom Stade.
VT: Ellie Taylor introduces people's confessions of how they've used the news they have cancer to their advantage.
Stand-up from Michael Akadiri.
Stand-up from Dan Tiernan.
Rhod Gilbert closes the show.
- Also known as
- The Comedy Roast For Stand Up 2 Cancer
- The Comedy Roast
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Friday 3rd November 2023 at 10pm on Channel 4
- Episode length
- 90 minutes
- All previous repeats
- Friday 3rd November 2023 at 10:00pm on 4seven
- Francis Crick Institute