That Hidden Camera Family
Hidden camera prank show based around an 'ordinary family'
- Sketch Show
- 2013 - 2015
- Sky Two, Sky One
- 7 (1 series)
- Vincent Davies, Sharon Gavin, Leila Hoffman, Paris Omar, Joseph Walsham and Megan Winnard
- Myles Jenkins and Tom Beck
- Paul Giddings, Tom Cohen, Atul Malhotra, Mike Worsley and Lisa Mitchell
- Myles Jenkins, Paul Giddings, Tom Cohen, Atul Malhotra, Mike Worsley and Lisa Mitchell
That Hidden Camera Family is Sky 1's take on the hidden camera format centring around a mischievous family who play tricks onunsuspecting members of the public. The family is led by Mum and Dad who despite, being responsible parents, can't resist winding up the public.
Jack, the son, has a nasty habit of getting himself trapped in all sorts of unlikely places, from a recycling bin to a vending machine and a post box to a grab machine. He relies on the kindness of strangers to help him out and carry out his ridiculous requests. Katy and Emma, the daughters enlist the general public to help them out with all sorts of bizarre school projects taking learning to a whole new level.
Living with Mum, Dad and the children is their beloved Gran. Aged 86 (as she continually reminds the public) she is the most experienced and accomplished prankster of the family. Gran is a man eater who rides a mobility scooter with a mind of its own and has a rather unique hearing aid.
As well as hitting the streets to play their jokes, the family love to spend quality time together. This usually involves inviting over unsuspecting pizza deliverymen, couriers and taxi drivers to their house and throwing them into all sorts of unusual scenarios.
That Hidden Camera Family are the nation's most mischievous family, and no-one is safe from their practical jokes. You have been warned!
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Friday 29th March 2013 on Sky One at 6pm
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 14th June 2015 on Sky Two at 9:30am
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Saturday 20th February 2016 at 1:00pm on Sky1