- Channel 4
- 6 (1 series)
- Matt Lucas
- Harry Hill and Matt Lucas
- Caroline Fisher
Reasons To Be Cheerful With Matt Lucas] celebrates the ability of men, women, children, celebrities and possibly even some pets to entertain themselves during some self-enforced downtime.
The six-part fast-turnaround series sees Matt host a raft of self-isolating comedians, TV personalities, musicians, sports stars and most importantly, members of the public, all from the safety of his own home.
Featuring a collection of comical comedy content from brand new sketches to upbeat homemade strands, the mutual minds of comedians extraordinaire Matt Lucas and Harry Hill promise to spread delight across the UK's living rooms.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Matt Lucas's Reasons To Be Cheerful (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Sunday 26th April 2020 on Channel 4 at 7:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Sunday 24th May 2020 on Channel 4 at 6:45pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 1 Episode 6: Tuesday at 3:15am on C4