- 2014 - 2018
- 50 (4 series), plus 2 documentaries
- Elaine Sperber and Gary Parker
- Millie Innes, Tallulah Greive, Hannah Jane Fox, James Bachman, Richard Lumsden, Jeremy Edwards, Jaye Jacobs, Theo Stevenson and others
- Gary Parker
- Fraser MacDonald, Angie De Chastelai Smith, Diarmuid Goggins, Dez McCarthy and Terry Loane
- Ali Bryer Carron, Fiona Keane, Josephine Ward, Elaine Sperber and Melissa Hardinge
Family sitcom for CBBC. Poignant and funny in equal measure, the show tells the story of a young girl whose parents have just split up.
Millie loves the upsides of her new family set-up - two chances to celebrate Christmas, two birthdays, and two bedrooms. However, the downsides are more tricky to come to terms with, as her parents start new relationships - those new partners have kids... and it looks like they all want to move in!
Use the menu bar above to access more pages.