Series 1, Episode 1
Irrepressible south London tearaway Lee Nelson discovers the benefits of living in the dark, Premier League footballer Jason Bent meets his team's new Spanish manager and Dr Bob's GP surgery opens its doors.
A bunch of newly-created characters are introduced - the Geordie Chef prepares an unconventional duck a l'orange; pastor Daniel Doolay delivers his weekly sermon on Praise Be to Jesus TV; holiday rep Chris welcomes a new group to the island for an unforgettable week in Kicking off in Kavos; Manchester's toughest gang M21 reveal their hidden talents; DJ Sick Choonz provides a mixing masterclass; and the Gangster Headmaster delivers a motivational assembly as he introduces himself to a new school.
- Thursday 14th March 2013
- BBC Three
- 30 minutes
- 0.53 million viewers (2.90% audience share)
- Show past repeats
- Friday 15th March 2013 at 00.30
- Friday 15th March 2013 at 22.30
- Saturday 16th March 2013 at 02.45
- Sunday 17th March 2013 at 01.25
- Tuesday 19th March 2013 at 02.10
- Wednesday 26th June 2013 at 01.30
- Sunday 30th June 2013 at 03.00
Cast & crew
The Geordie Chef gives us a unique recipe for Duck a l'Orange.
Featuring: Simon Brodkin.