- Factual, Comedy, Documentary
- 5 (1 series)
- Tommy Cannon, Bobby Ball, Mick Miller, Su Pollard, Kenny Lynch, Jess Conrad, Anita Harris, Bobby Crush and others
- Iain Thompson
- Stuart Ramsay, John Kaye Cooper, Sally Evans, Casey Antwis, Gavin Barclay, Amanda Barnes, Patrick Talbot and Sam Webb
What happens when a group of British showbiz legends are let loose in Sin City?
Some of the most famous names from comedy, music and variety from the 60s, 70s and 80s are to be given one last shot at putting on their dream gig in the variety capital of the world. The theatre is booked for one night only and eight acts will be given the chance to fulfil the dream they thought had long gone and put on a spectacular variety performance at one of the iconic venues in Las Vegas.
The eight showbiz legends are comedy double act Cannon & Ball, entertainer Bernie Clifton, comedian Mick Miller, pianist and entertainer Bobby Crush, singer Kenny Lynch, 60's pop idol Jess Conrad OBE, actress and singer Anita Harris and actress, singer and comedienne Su Pollard.
Cameras will follow these stars from their departure from their homes in the UK to the moment they step onto the stage in Vegas. They'll live in a house together, enjoy and explore the Vegas Strip and rehearse and reminisce together to deliver a show that they'll all be proud of.
Viewers will also be treated to a unique insight into the legends' vast and varied careers as they look back and talk firsthand about their incredible stories.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Yes and no; it varies
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 3rd April 2018 on ITV at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 24th April 2018 on ITV3 at 10pm
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 1st May 2018 at 12:30am