- Channel 4
- 6 (1 series)
- Joe Lycett, Katie Morley and Mark Silcox
- Joe Lycett
- Mark Barrett, Michelle Cox and Matt Hulme
Joe Lycett, famed for his epic battles with petty officials and dodgy scammers, fights for the consumer rights of the Great British public in this series.
With the help of his assistant Mark Silcox, a weekly celebrity guest, and some daring hidden camera investigations, Joe campaigns on behalf of viewers who've been wronged by big corporations, caught out by small print, and hoodwinked by fraudsters.
From dishing the dirt on unhygienic takeaways and battling with big banks, to pulling back the covers on sub-par hotel rooms, and taking low budget airlines for a bumpy ride, Joe is determined in his quest for consumer justice.
- Production companies
- Also known as
- The Naughty Step (Working title)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 5th April 2019 on Channel 4 at 8:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 10th May 2019 on Channel 4 at 8:30pm
- Last repeat
- Saturday 18th May 2019 at 4:10am on 4seven