- Sketch Show, Prank Show
- 2005 - 2013
- Channel 4
- 11 (1 pilot + 2 series)
- Tim Baggaley, Tim Gebbels, Toby Hewston, Simon Stevens, Maxwell Laird, Peter Mitchell, Tanyalee Davis, Martin Dougan and others
- Jamie O'Leary
- Gemma Rawcliffe, Jamie O'Leary and Paul Hupfield
- Dan Whitehead, Jemma Gander and Gina Lyons
I'm Spazticus is a prank show featuring disabled performers pranking able-bodied members of the public.
The show mixes hidden camera and mockumentary style shooting to create a series of situations. Alongside a number of recurring characters, there will also be host of one-offs throughout the series.
We see the results of a foul mouthed talking guide dog who people happily engage in conversation with, and discover how the public fair when they volunteer to take part in Police line-ups and have to pretend they have the same disability as the other 'unusual' suspects, and the reaction of finding a wheelchair parachutist stuck in a tree....
The show also sees a mock disability awareness stand being set-up in a shopping centre, asking members of the public to place (by physically moving them) different disabled people in the order of the disability they would least like to have. So, who goes to the end of the queue: the blind man, dwarf, amputee or person with cerebral palsy?
- Part of
- Production company
- Also known as
- Comedy Lab: I'm Spazticus (Other official name)
- Dwarf Punch Sandwich performed by Underclass UK.
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 17th May 2005 on Channel 4
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 11th December 2013 on Channel 4 at 11:50pm
- Last repeat
- Saturday 20th August 2016 at 1:05am