- Panel Show
- 2017 - 2019
- 20 (3 series), plus 2 out-takes specials
- Harry Hill
- Harry Hill, Paul Hawksbee, Dan Maier, Matthew Crosby, Christine Rose, Brona C. Titley, Nick Wilty and Giles Boden
- Geraldine Dowd
- Mobashir Dar, Alan Thorpe, Hannah Duncombe, Matt Hulme, Murray Boland, Danielle Lux and Harry Hill
Harry Hill's Alien Fun Capsule is a panel show that sees Harry Hill presiding over two teams tasked with saving planet earth from alien invasion!
The panels look at clips, people, and life's absurdities: basically anything that is fun or funny enough for Harry to place in a capsule which, in the event that we're invaded by aliens, we can present to them to demonstrate earthlings are good fun and therefore worthy of saving.
Along the way there will be sketches, studio items and special guests. And the occasional appearance of an alien.
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Thursday 2nd March 2017 at 8:30pm on ITV
- Most recent repeats
- 2 Northdown St - Run-through
- Ovalhouse - Run-through
- The London Studios - Series 1-2
- Pinewood Studios - Series 3