- Sitcom, Comedy Drama
- 2020 - 2021
- Netflix, Channel 4
- 12 (2 series)
- Mae Martin, Charlotte Ritchie, Lisa Kudrow, Adrian Lukis, Phil Burgers, Jack Barry, Tobi Bamtefa, Steen Raskopoulos and more
- Mae Martin, Joe Hampson and May Anderson
- Ally Pankiw, Luke Snellin, Mark Roberts and Robyn Barresi
- Kelly McGolpin, Charlotte Lewis, Ben Farrell, Toby Stevens, Ally Pankiw, Mae Martin, Joe Hampson, Helen Blyth and more
Feel Good is a deeply personal, darkly funny and poignant story about the unique pressures of navigating the modern-day fluid landscape of gender and sexuality.
The series follows recovering addict and comedian Mae, who is trying to control the addictive behaviours and intense romanticism that permeate every facet of her life.
When she meets pragmatic - but so far heterosexual - girl George, she's smitten, and George feels the same. They embark on an intoxicating romance as Mae juggles relationships with her parents, fellow addicts in recovery, her colleagues at the local stand-up club, and tries to transform her relationship with George from an addictive one to a healthy one.
Can Mae replace a toxic addiction to love with love itself?
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 18th March 2020 at 10pm on Channel 4
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 4th June 2021 on Netflix
- All previous repeats
- Blackpool and Manchester - Locations
- Frog & Bucket - Comedy club