- 28th April: BAFTA TV Awards 2021 nominations
- 28th April via The Irish News: Mae Martin reacts after BAFTA nom: gender's a construct
- 15th April: Broadcast Awards 2021 comedy nominees revealed
- Sitcom, Comedy Drama
- 2020 - 2021
- Netflix, Channel 4
- 12 (2 series)
- Mae Martin, Charlotte Ritchie, Lisa Kudrow, Adrian Lukis, Phil Burgers, Jack Barry, Tobi Bamtefa, Steen Raskopoulos and others
- Mae Martin and Joe Hampson
- Ally Pankiw and Luke Snellin
- Kelly McGolpin and Charlotte Lewis
Feel Good is a deeply personal, darkly funny and poignant story about the unique pressures of navigating the modern-day fluid landscape of gender and sexuality.
The series follows recovering addict and comedian Mae, who is trying to control the addictive behaviours and intense romanticism that permeate every facet of her life.
When she meets pragmatic - but so far heterosexual - girl George, she's smitten, and George feels the same. They embark on an intoxicating romance as Mae juggles relationships with her parents, fellow addicts in recovery, her colleagues at the local stand-up club, and tries to transform her relationship with George from an addictive one to a healthy one.
Can Mae replace a toxic addiction to love with love itself?
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 18th March 2020 on Channel 4 at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 4th June 2021 on Netflix
- Last repeat
- Friday 24th April 2020 at 12:55am on C4