- Sitcom, Comedy Drama
- Channel 4, Netflix
- 6 (1 series)
- Mae Martin, Charlotte Ritchie, Sophie Thompson, Phil Burgers, Tobi Bamtefa, Lisa Kudrow, Adrian Lukis, Ophelia Lovibond and others
- Mae Martin and Joe Hampson
- Ally Pankiw
- Kelly McGolpin
Feel Good is a deeply personal, darkly funny and poignant story about the unique pressures of navigating the modern-day fluid landscape of gender and sexuality.
The series follows recovering addict and comedian Mae, who is trying to control the addictive behaviours and intense romanticism that permeate every facet of her life.
When she meets pragmatic - but so far heterosexual - girl George, she's smitten, and George feels the same. They embark on an intoxicating romance as Mae juggles relationships with her parents, fellow addicts in recovery, her colleagues at the local stand-up club, and tries to transform her relationship with George from an addictive one to a healthy one.
Can Mae replace a toxic addiction to love with love itself?
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 18th March 2020 on Channel 4 at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 22nd April 2020 on Channel 4 at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Friday 24th April 2020 at 12:55am