- VICE, Comedy Central
- 6 (1 series)
- Stu Richards, Bobby Mair and Harriet Kemsley
- Bobby Mair and Harriet Kemsley
- Stu Richards
- Stu Richards, Dan Louw, Al Brown, Shane Smith, Eddy Moretti, Spike Jonze, Bobby Mair, Harriet Kemsley and Charlotte Woolley
The UK reality sitcom is a millennial love story which follows real-life stand-up comedians Bobby Mair and Harriet Kemsley - plus a host of their comedy friends including Katharine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan - as they try to stay together long enough to say 'I do'.
Two young people who are hopelessly, drunkenly, sweetly, confusingly in love with each other. But with just five weeks to plan their real-life wedding, a history of drugs and infidelity, and a bumpy relationship to boot, will Bobby and Harriet make it down the aisle?
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 2nd August 2017 at 10pm on VICE
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 6th September 2017 at 10pm on VICE
- Most recent repeats