A series of comic plays about territory, staring James Fleet, Nigel Planer and Katherine Parkinson
- Comedy Drama
- BBC Radio 4
- 4 (1 series)
- James Fleet, Joanna Monro, Jonathan Coy, Joseph Kloska, Leah Brotherhead, Nigel Planer, Michael Maloney, Adeel Akhtar and others
- Nick Warburton, Kieran Lynn, Simon Brett and Jeremy Front
- Peter Kavanagh
Turf Wars is a series of four comic plays about territoy.
In the second episode, Nigel Planer stars in Kieran Lynn's comedy about a border guard who draws a tape line through a park, dividing it into two halves in a newly divided country. But the line now separates two young lovers.
In the third episode, Michael Maloney plays a bachelor in a gossipy village, who finds something shocking when he digs a trench in his mother's garden.
In the final episode, Katherine Parkinson plays a mother who is desperate to get her talented 11-year-old son into ta good school, but she lives just outside the catchment area.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 9th March 2011 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 30th March 2011 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 27th March 2018 at 9:30am on Radio 4 Extra