- Comedy Drama
- BBC Radio 4
- Joshua Jenkins, Julia McKenzie, Mark Heap, Peter Marinker and Alison Pettitt
- Ben Lewis
- Kirsty Williams
A nervous young man lives at the dead end of a dead-end town. On his 18th birthday, he comes into his inheritance. With a little help from an old teacher, he finds it equips him to broadcast over the internet.
Living in a house where rolling news is a constant presence, he does what comes naturally - he fires up his computer and presents the news. However, his news is different - it puts a spring in the audience's step - until his grandma starts to grow suspicious about what he is getting up to, nightly, in his bedroom, and tries to put a stop to the broadcasts.
- First broadcast
- Friday 17th September 2010 at 2:15pm on BBC Radio 4
- Episode length
- 45 minutes
- Most recent repeats
- Friday 27th February 2015 at 4:15am on Radio 4 Extra
- Thursday 26th February 2015 at 9:15pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Thursday 26th February 2015 at 11:15am on Radio 4 Extra