- 2017 - 2020
- BBC Radio 4
- 12 (3 series)
- Marcus Brigstocke, Kerry Godliman, Rupert Vansittart, India Brown, Mia Jenkins, Mike Wozniak, Shannon Murray, Aine McNamara and Jasmine Sakyiama
- Marcus Brigstocke and Sarah Morgan
- Julia McKenzie
Michael and Maxine Wilson and their teenage daughters, Lola and Cat (plus their bearded dragon Chomsky, and about 150,000 bees) have resolved to live a cleaner, greener, serener life. This is a show about living ethically... whatever that means.
Millions of people try every day to make 'good' choices and do the 'right thing', be ethical, charitable and community minded. It's hard. Most of us live with hypocrisy and failure all the time but keep on trying. The Wilsons, good folk that they are, are trying about 20 per cent harder and learning to live with about 19 per cent more failure. They are not giving up.
- First broadcast
- Friday 17th November 2017 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 25th November 2020 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra