It's Not What You Know
Panel show testing the knowledge of panellists in regards to how well they know their own families and friends. Hosted by Joe Lycett
- Panel Show
- 2012 - 2018
- BBC Radio 4
- 25 (5 series)
- Miles Jupp
- Joe Lycett and Miles Jupp
- Miles Jupp, James Kettle and Joe Lycett
- Sam Michell and Matt Stronge
It's a bit like Mr & Mrs, except that it's not played by husbands and wives. Instead panellists can pick anyone they like to be their partner/nominee: dad, cousin, best friend, mother-in-law. It just has to be someone they're close to.
Three panellists are asked to guess how their nominees answered certain questions. Things like "what's your motto in life?" and "What did X give you last Christmas?" If the panellists match their nominees' answers they get points.
Some episodes also feature a special guest contributor whose answers the panel must also try to predict.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 23rd February 2012 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 28th March 2018 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Wednesday 16th May 2018 at 4:00am on Radio 4 Extra