- 2012 - 2019
- BBC Radio 4
- 13 (8 series)
- Jason Cook, Mark Watson, Andrew Maxwell, Alex Edelman, Nish Kumar and Tom Allen
- Lyndsay Fenner and Joe Nunnery
This programme aims to bring the funniest, brightest and most exciting new comedy acts from the Edinburgh Festival Fringe directly to BBC Radio 4 and Red Button audiences.
In the earlier series Jason Cook hosted a London-based showcase, but in recent years the show was recorded at the festival itself with different comedians as hosts.
- First broadcast
- Monday 22nd October 2012 at 11pm on BBC Radio 4
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 22nd August 2019 at 11pm on BBC Radio 4
- Most recent repeats
- BBC Radio Theatre - 2012
- Bush Hall - 2013
- BBC Radio Theatre - 2014
- BBC Edinburgh Fringe venue - 2015 onwards