Series 1, Episode 1 - The Man Who Wasn't Dead
A body goes missing from a crime scene. But was it ever even there in the first place?
This episode is currently available on BBC iPlayer Radio
- Wednesday 10th January 2018
- BBC Radio 4
- 30 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Wednesday 17th January 2018 at 7:30am on Radio 4 Extra
- Wednesday 17th January 2018 at 5:30pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Wednesday 17th January 2018 at 10:00pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Thursday 18th January 2018 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra
Cast & crew
Not every gag fires, but there are certainly enough of them to ensure you'll soon find one that does. Aptly, you're never far from a killer. Plus the story is compelling and labyrinthine enough for listeners to want to tune in next week to find out what happens next.
Steve Bennett, Chortle, 10th January 2018