- 5th August: Radio 4 orders raft of comedies for 2022
- 2014 - 2021
- BBC Radio 4
- 28 (6 series)
- Alfie Moore
- Alfie Moore
- Alison Vernon-Smith and Richard Morris
Former police officer and stand-up comic Alfie Moore presents this show in which he asks his audience what decisions they'd have made in a real life case that he has dealt with.
After swearing in his audience as police officers for one day only, Alfie takes them through one case as it unfolded and asks them what they'd have done in his shoes.
Along the way he spills the beans on what it's really like to be one of Britain's finest, tells us some great anecdotes about the law breakers and makers that he's come across, and gets his studio audience to divulge secrets about their own, sometimes less than strictly law-abiding lives.
- Production companies
- Theme tune is Sound of da Police by KRS-One.
- Laugh track
- Yes, but type varies
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 9th July 2014 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 4th June 2021 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 1 Episode 2: Thursday at 7am on Radio 4 Extra
- Series 1 Episode 2: Thursday at 5pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Series 1 Episode 2: Friday at 5am on Radio 4 Extra
- Series 1 Episode 3: Thursday 30th September at 7am on Radio 4 Extra
- Series 1 Episode 3: Thursday 30th September at 5pm on Radio 4 Extra
- Series 1 Episode 3: Friday 1st October at 5am on Radio 4 Extra