- 2017 - 2021
- BBC Radio 4
- Lee Ridley, Allan Mustafa, Jason Lewis, Sammy Dobson, Lisa Hammond, Andrew Hayden-Smith and James Lailey
- Lee Ridley, Katherine Jakeways, Kat Butterfield and Daniel Audritt
- Jane Berthoud
- Jane Berthoud
What happens when someone with cerebral palsy moves out from his parent's home and into his best friend's flat?
Matt is leaving home for the first time to move in with Jess, his best friend from school. Matt's parents are worried; they have always done everything for him. But Matt is determined to find his independence - though his new carer, Bob, isn't quite what he expected.
Bob is new to caring, and although willing, he somehow manages to spend more time dealing weed and flogging knock-off TVs than cooking Matt's tea. But unlike some of Matt's previous carers, Bob treats Matt like an equal and the two form a bond.
However, it's a bond that could lead Matt into an awful lot of trouble - especially as Matt has never been above exploiting his circumstances if the situation arises. He's always known he could get away with murder (though he's never actually tried) because... well, who would suspect the disabled guy?
Could Matt and Bob become the new Del boy and Rodney? And if so, which is which?
- Production companies
- Theme tune is "Teenage Kicks" by the Undertones.
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Saturday 7th January 2017 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 3rd March 2021 on BBC Radio 4 at 11:30am
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Thursday 5th November 2020 at 5:30am on Radio 4 Extra