After eight years of sell-outs, the Thinking Drinkers return with a brand-new, hilarious and intoxicating look at history's greatest drinkers. Enjoy five free drinks as the award-winning experts reveal how alcohol has inspired pioneering explorers, politicians and painters in equal measure, from Plato and Picasso, to Nelson, Napoleon and Norm from Cheers. You'll learn a lot, laugh a lot and, don't forget, you get five free drinks. 'Pioneers of alcohol based comedy' (Sunday Times). 'A terrific show. The best value for money in town' **** (Scotsman). 'Hugely funny, genuinely fascinating' **** (Edinburgh Evening News).
Share this show
- ThreeWeeks: Eight steps Q&A: The Thinking Drinkers
- Edinburgh Foody: An appetite for all things food and drink
- Edinburgh Evening News: 15 tempting food-related shows to indulge in
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh interview: Tom Sandham, The Thinking Drinkers
- Broadway World: The Thinking Drinkers Q&A
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.