Following last year's sell-out show, character comedians and IRL sisters Maddy and Marina are back and bigger than ever (at least physically). This August will see them squeeze their genes (and jeans) into the auld heffer. Expect Gaulier-trained clowning from Maddy, intensely serious acting from Marina and a whole closet full of family secrets. Don't forget to bring a box of tissues! (Material is suitable for anyone who has, or has seen a sister). 'Totally absurd' ***** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'Outrageous ridiculous character comedy' **** (ScotsGay.co.uk). 'Rising Stars of British Comedy' (Mail on Sunday).
Share this show
- Chortle: Maddy and Marina Bye pick their comedy favourites
- The Guardian: How Edinburgh's comics are straddling political divide
- Evening Standard: Fringe 2019: The best comedy shows to see at this year
- Entertainment Focus: Theatre and comedy picks to kick off your 2019 Fringe
- Moody Comedy: Siblings: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Evening Standard: Fringe 2019: The best comedy shows to see
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.