Hail Ogg 'n' Ugg! Heroes! And ta so much for inventing the dog. Don't miss this mind-boggling tale of how two Yorkshire hunter-gatherers palled up with the wolves and saved us from doglessness. Expect flying meat bones, sabre-toothed tigers, time-travelling stick and maybe, if you're lucky, even a pat of Dogg! Award-winning Fideri Fidera's reet funny comic take on the amazing evolutionary process that transformed the wolf into man's best friend and all the dogs we see in the world today. Perfect for dog lovers young and old, big and small.
Share this show
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Ogg 'n' Ugg 'n' Dogg
- ThreeWeeks: Colin Granger: Ogg 'n' Ugg 'n' Dogg interview
- Fest Mag: Focus on: Ogg 'n' Ugg 'n' Dogg
- Broadway World: Ogg 'n' Ugg 'n' Dogg Q&A
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: Ogg 'n' Ugg 'n' Dogg
- The Edinburgh Reporter: Fringe 2019 - Ogg 'n' Ugg 'n' Dogg
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.