Comedy starring Micky Overman performed on the following days in August 2019...
This brand-spanking-new hour by the 2018 Chortle Best Newcomer nominee finally answers the question no one is dying to have answered: 'where is she from?!'. It also covers: the value of friendship, the power of perception, the importance of agency and how to deal with terminally ill toys. Come watch as she takes you on a journey through the jungle of silly boys/creeps of her past, and watch her make a complete fool of herself as she celebrates her roots. 'A pin-sharp torrent of precision gags and delightfully silly one-liners' (Observer).
Share this show
- Chortle: The funniest thing that ever happened to you a funeral
- The Fountain: Micky Overman: interview
- ThreeWeeks: Eight steps Q&A: Micky Overman
- The Guardian: Micky Overman on comedy and violation
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Micky Overman
- Chortle: What's your favourite cheese?
- Moody Comedy: Micky Overman: the Edinburgh interviews 2019
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Micky Overman
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2019
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.